Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I Like My Fellow Commuters

It is official. I am now tired of commuting. It wasn't too bad for awhile...but now I am ready for it to be over. I have to say, though, that I really like my fellow commuters. I feel that those commuting north from Salt Lake are great. Whenever I hear of accidents, traffic problems, etc., they seem to be concentrated on the commute going SOUTH. Read into that what you will...but I have concluded that I owe everyone who commutes north a thank you!! Good job! There is only one little slow down spot in Kaysville and there have only been a couple of little accidents...but nothing major. So, I have been overall very grateful. I expected much worse.

3 comments:

Kellie said...

Hang in there. Thankfully, this is only temporary.

Tams Family said...

Yeah, commuting is not the greatest. Hey - we are heading up that way in a couple of weeks. Will you still be around? I would love to see you!

Ericka said...

wait...are you back in Utah now?