Saturday, April 25, 2009

What Luck!!

You know those moments that are so small, they aren't really worth mentioning...except somehow they mean oh so much? About three days ago, my sunglasses broke. They had served me well, in fact I considered them the most perfect pair I had ever run across. So I was sad. And I was even more sad because I knew I would need to look for a new pair soon. Choosing sunglasses seems like an easy enough task, but for me, somehow it isn't. They have to feel right, look right, block the sun right...there are a lot of variables. And unfortunately, what is popular right now doesn't really mesh with me. Last night while shopping at Target, I took a look at the sunglasses wall. I sighed...there are always so many choices! Why with all the choices?! And then, there it was! The EXACT same pair of sunglasses that had just broke! (I mean exact, not similar.) What luck!! I was overjoyed probably more than I should have been. But sometimes, those little things can either send you over the edge or really just make your day.

3 comments:

Ericka said...

That is a moment definitely worth mentioning in my book...in fact I have been shopping for sunglasses as of late and still haven't found the "right" pair for me...

Anonymous said...

I guess shopping at Target for sunglasses runs in the family! I bought three identical pairs there last year; I seem to lose them a lot for some odd reason. This is your brother Dale in case you were wondering. I enjoy your posts!

Tams Family said...

Jenette! So glad to see you are back! I hadn't checked for a while and decided to for the heck of it and what do I see but some wonderful posts from you! I am also a picky sunglass owner. So glad you found the same pair!